This is my first attempt at installing homebrew on my psp and aparantley I picked one of the harder systems to work out due to the file selector.
I'm a little confused on how to get the selector up and running.
Can someone explain the directions a little more clearly
VBA for PSP (GBA Emulator port) File Selector
Why do you need to save a blank notepad doc
And how do you get the actual selector on your psp
sorry guys once again this is my first time and I'm really trying to get it down
A File Selector for the GBA Emulator has been created by a Japanese author.
1) Open up notepad and save a blank document as ROM.GBA and make sure you choose all types as the file type.
2) Put your roms (unzipped) into the same folder as the GBA emulator with any name.
3) Open up the file selector and navigate to the rom you want to use and click circle.
4) Hit home on the psp and come out of the file selector.
5) Open up the GBA emulator and the rom you chose will load up
I detailed run though of one of your own attempts would be greatly appreciated