UMDGen v3.50 Changelog:
- ISO generation code has been completely re-written and it now a lot more solid. There shouldn't be any more "problem games".
- ISO properties dialog box added. From here you can change build date/time, volume label etc.
- More ISO formats supported - Now supports CiSO, Dax, and Ezip. Note: Ezip support is limited to Opening and creating filelists
- Batch Converter added. Drag and drop ISOs into the batch converter, select the format you wish to convert them all too and sit back while UMDGen converts every item in the list. Convert from ISO/DAX/CSO to ISO/DAX/CSO.
- Relink code re-written. When opening an image which contains relinked items the files will remain relinked even after further modification of the ISO. You can now also relink files in the Layout Viewport - This can make relinking easier without the need to switch from one folder to another.
- Sector View expanded. You can now view files which have been added from your hard drive in sector view - you are no longer limited to viewing the hex of existing files in the open image.
- Dummy Search expanded. Dummy search now also checks files added to the compilation from your hard drive.
- File List import expanded. When importing file lists you now have the option to force LBA - this option, if selected, will not only place all files in the correct order but also match the filelists LBA positions when possible.
- Importing file lists with relinked files is now also supported - any relinked files in the list will automatically be relinked in the compilation.
- UMDGen File Association - You now have the option of associating PSP images (*.iso, *.dax, *.cso, *.ezip) with UMDGen - if associated, UMDGen will automatically open the ISO when double clicked in windows explorer. Because UMDGen is a PSP image editor only, you also have the ability to allow UMDGen to redirect non-PSP images to another application (eg IsoBuster) - when non-PSP images are detected by UMDGen it will automatically redirect the image to open elsewhere.
- Help file added to answer some of the more common questions.
Source & Download: http://www.psp-scene.org/modules.php...ic&p=7527#7527