I'm posting PSP Memo Recorder v0.5, which is a sample program showing usage of the audio input syscalls. With this program you can record (in RAM) 5 seconds of audio and play it back afterwards.
It requires the PSP remote and a headset such as the one used for the SOCOM game. PC to PSP headset adapters should also work.
* Hit R trigger to start and stop recording;
* Hit L to play and the recorded content;
* Hit X to enter loop mode, causing the input to be
placed directly in the audio output buffer;
* Hit O to exit the program.
Credits to Saotome for helping figure out the arguments of these syscalls.
* UPDATE *
I am now releasing the 0.6 version, which fixes the bug found in the first release. Meanwhile I am close to release a version with unlimited time file writing support.
PS: This version now features 60 seconds of recording time.
* UPDATE 2 *
I am now releasing the 0.6.1 version:
- Mic level control added. By pressing up and down it can be increased or decreased.
For downloading the program check this thread.