hi genuius here, i just downdated my psp after gathered many forums opinion, and want to share with u guys..... :Punk:
1. Make sure all files are at their RIGHT PLACE, it seems to be the #1 bricking factor.
2. Back to default setting before downdate.
3. using 32M memory stick (well.... sounds funny, but if you got a 32MB MS, why not ? )
4. Set the speed in Photo Setting to "Slow"
5. Of course, with a good 1.5 dump.
I just run the photo mode once and all things go flewlessly.... :Jump:
I'm now uploading a rar file which all files needed are in the right place, just format your ms with the psp and then copy all files to it, then take a look of above 4 points, and u're ready to get it a shot..... will post the link once ready.