I would like to ask some of the testers to download the attached TIFF, replace it with the current one from the tetris release and report if it improved the "stability" for you. It is a smaller improved TIFF SDK binary loader for tetris to be tested on 2.0-2.8 firmware versions.
! This requires that you have a working tetris in "ms0:/psp/photo/tetris/" !
If it does not work, please try to supply this information:
1. Which PSP FW version are you trying it with?
2. Do you have all the files within "ms0:/psp/photo/tetris/"?
3. Do you have other folders in "ms0:/psp/photo/"?
4. Do you have a wallpaper set?
5. Do you use the 32mb memory stick?
6. Does it work when you:
a) Wait for all folder thumbs to load, then enter the folder
b) Wait for all folder thumbs to load, navigate to the folder, press start
c) Directly enter the folder as fast as possible and wait
d) Reboot completely (hold power switch), then try any of the above
e) Remove any UMD from your drive
7. Does the original tetris loader work for you?
If it DOES work for you and you feel delighted to post, please at least describe what you did to make it work, do not just post "yes it works".
It is not ment to work using the "slideshow" method, rather simply by entering a folder at any time.
Thanks a lot in advance for anyone who decides to help!