Video Tutorial! :)
Installing Custom Font:
1. Download Me!
2. Extract the TIFF_Font_Hack_Installer_ v0.1.rar using WinRar by clicking the "Extract To" button.
Extract it to C:\2.80-FONTHACK
3. You Should see 3 compressed files. Open and extract them to their default directory (example: C:\2.80-FONTHACK\FHacker093)
4. Open the fonthack-tiff folder and copy the folder that is called fonthack to your PSP photo folder (example: I:\PSP\PHOTO), while your PSP is in "USB Mode"
5. Exit "USB Mode" and pull out your USB Cable and go to Photo > FONTHACK and press Start (NOT X).
6. The screen of your PSP should flash in about 2 seconds and text will come up. If it doesn't come up and your memory stick keeps flashing, like mine did, do a hard-boot of your psp (holding the power button for 10 seconds/take the battery out and then put it in)
7. Press X and it will dump the files that are needed.
8. When white text comes up and says that the files are finished and the memory stick stops flashing press HOME to reboot your PSP.
9. Take the UMD out to prevent Auto-Start, if you have a UMD inserted
10. Go to USB Mode
11. Copy the files "system.ireg" and "system.dreg" to C:\2.80FONTHACK\parsedreg 3a\
12. Open the "system.dreg" file in XVI32 or any other hex editor (I used EditPadPro) and press CTRL+H.
Originally Posted by FreePlay
Find What: flash0:/font
Replace With: ms0:/fontmod
13. Click on Replace All then save it.
14. Open "fixupdreg3.exe" that is in the C:\2.80FONTHACK\parsedreg 3a\ folder and a Command-Prompt will flash.
15. Copy the modified files "system.ireg" and "system.dreg" to your PSP Root Folder (example: I:\)
16. Copy the FONTMOD Folder to your PSP so when you are in the root folder of your PSP (example I:\) you see something like:
(FONTMOD folder can be found in Birdman1's PSP Font Pack v8Birdman1's PSP Font Pack v8 or View the "Create a Custom-Font" Guide)
17. Exit "USB Mode" and pull out your USB Cable and go to Photo > FONTHACK and press Start (NOT X).
18. Insead of pressing X, like before, press O.
19. Wait until white text comes up and the memory stick stops flashing.
20. Press HOME to exit.
YAY! You have installed a Custom Font!
Create a Custom-Font
1. Put your PSP in "USB Mode"
2. Go to C:\2.80FONTHACK\FHacker09 3\ and open "FHacker.exe"
3. You can make the PSP Firmware anything (I made it 2.60) then select your PSP drive name (example: I:\)
4. Customise it! :)
5. Click on Install to PSP
6. Install (See Step 16 above)
Notes: You can delete the Eboots in your Game Folder named "FNTHACK" and "FNTHACK%" because they are not needed)
DaFont - Good Fonts
Request your Font Mod fonts here!
Confirmed NOT Working:
Web-browser crashes sometimes