Didn't see this anywhere here so I guees it wouln't hurt to post it.
Also a compressor too:Uncle Jam known for coding the dax prx for devhook has now released a new compression format known as "JSO" and is said to be faster than both cso and dax,
heres a quote from uncle jam:
What is JSO ? JSO is a new file format that intends to achieve faster decompression and/or smaller file size. JSO supports the following
- zlib (as CSO and DAX) and lzo compression. lzo is a bit faster than zlib but files are a bit bigger
- frame size from 2048 (as CSO) to 16384 for better compression
- small memory footprint, thanks to minilzo and kerner zlib decompression library
It's Good news for iso players.I have just updated my PSP ISO Compressor to Version 1.4 after news of a new compression formt - JSO. This is quite a quick update, there will be a future one improving some of the features from JSO such as the algorithm method etc
Lets see what has changed quoted from the readme
* JSO Support added along with all different combinations of conversions
* Delete input file added so you can automatically delete the image your converting from
* You can now get the program to browse to the location of the output for you after conversion
* Gradient effects removed to stop the annoying FM20.DLL bug that made the compatibility of 1.3 really low. As far as I am aware only Windows 98 will need additional software and thats vb6 runtimes, and I could include a DLL to get round that problem however it's 1.3mb so i decided not to.
Now that has been said there is nothing more to say other than give you the download link. Please note that people with problems running 1.3 should have none running this version as mentioned above. ActiveX pad can also be removed which is what i told people to install to allow 1.3 to work.
News taken from: