apparently hen d is released!
- Revision D (25 November of ****ing year 2006)
* Fixed a bug in a patch bad done in a delay slot that caused some umd games not to work when HEN was
running (this issue was fixed in SE before)
* Fixed a bug in the loading of big user prx's, that affected a plain prx of socom2 umd, and some
* Bypassed a crappy $ce protection that prevented the umd to be mounted if the application was run from
the memory stick
* Usb mass storage couldn't be loaded by homebrews in non-devhook version because semawm.prx is sign checked.
HEN now applies the algorithm to reverse the sign check, letting this and the rest of firmware
modules to be loaded by a homebrew.
* Added a SDK for HEN/SE.