Check it out http://dax.st/
- Load of plugins from the ms
- Changes in the HEN core:
* Fixed a bug in the loading of big user prx's, that affected a plain prx of socom2 umd, and some
* Bypassed a crappy $ce protection that prevented the umd to be mounted if the application was run from
the memory stick
* Usb mass storage couldn't be loaded by homebrews in non-devhook version because semawm.prx is sign checked.
HEN now applies the algorithm to reverse the sign check, letting this and the rest of firmware
modules to be loaded by a homebrew.
- Added a SDK for SE-C/HEN-D. (in a separate download)
SE-C can only be installed in a full install
If you are in a previous version of SE, simply copy the seupdmake, seupdmaker%, 271seflasher and 271seflasher% folders to
/PSP/GAME150 and follow the same instructions than when installing from 1.50.