I didn't know where to put this, so if its in the wrong place please move it.
1. Download this and Extract it somewhere on your PC.
2. Open up the folder and Right click on nethostfs.exe and choose "Create Shortcut".
3. Right Click on the shortcut and add "-s" at the end where it says "Target".
Example: "C:\Users\User\Desktop\ne thostfs PC Win v1.6AT\nethostfs.exe" -s (Only use the shortcut to open Nethostfs from now on.)
4. Double click the shortcut and minimize it.
5. Decrypt Firmware 1.0 and copy these files to ms0:/iRShell/System/ directory. ifhandle.prx, pspnet.prx, pspnet_apctl.prx, pspnet_inet.prx, and pspnet_resolver.prx
6. Go to The Configurator (R-Trigger+Start) on your PSP
7. Look for "Redirect Keypad to Host" in The Configurator and change it to Via Nethost0.
8. Look for "NetHost IP/Name (AP)" and "NetHost IP (Adhoc)" in The Configurator and put your PC's IP in both of them.
To check your IP Address, follow these directions:
1. Go to Start->Control Panel->Network Connections-> and right click on Local Area Connection and choose Status
2. Choose Support on the top. Where it says IP Address is where your IP Is Smile example: "IP Address: 192.168.1.1".
9. Save your settings by pressing O and it will return to the iRShell Menu.
10. Make sure you still have nethostfs on, on your computer.
11. In The iRShell Menu Choose "Toggle NetHost"
12. Now it should work! Have FUN! Smile
NOTE: Check "Keyboardsetup.cfg" From "nethostfs PC Win v1.6AT" (The Folder you extracted earlier.) to check or change your Keyboard controls.
Check "JoystickSetup.cfg" From "nethostfs PC Win v1.6AT" (The Folder you extracted earlier.) to check or change your Joystick controls.