this saves about 2mbs of flash0 space.
first of all you will need the following things
- a hex editor (or notepad)
- psp filer (needs to have mode)
- and a psp.......
1. ok first off start psp filer.
2. press start a couple times until you get to your flash0 directory. (you might want to press select and change the language to english so you know wtf your doing)
3. scroll down to vsh/nodule/ and look for lftv_main_plugin.prx, lftv_middleware.prx, and lftv_plugin.prx.
4. select them all with square then press X to open up the menu then press O to "copy all marked files to RAMDISK".
5. after its done copying, press start a couple more times until you get to your memory stick.
6. after you are in the root directory of your memory stick press X again to open up the menu then press triangle to "paste all RAMDISK file here".
7. then exit psp filer, go into usb mode and find the files you copied.
8. open them up with a hex editor and choose "select all" then delete it.
9. save the files. they should all be 0kb.
start up psp filer again find all the files you just edited.
10. copy them to the RAMDISK again.
11. find the original files in the flash0 and replace them with the 0kb ones.
12. location free tv should now be disabled.
to save even more space start up psp filer once more, get to the flash0 and scroll down to vsh/resource/ and find lftv_main_plugin.rco, lftv_plugin.rco, lftv_tuner_jp_jp.rco, and lftv_us_en.rco.
select them with square and repeat the process you did with the prx's.
i saved a bunch of much needed flash0 space doing this. enjoy