Thanks, found the HEND help.
Then go here:
1. Unhide and follow "Spoiler for HEN D INSTALLATION bdpoejm"
2. unhide and follow "Spoiler for NOW TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER skeioxd"
(Ignore other steps)
"I recommend cold booting the PSP before running HEN D.
**waits for you to cold boot**
1. Now go to the PHOTO directory and select the HEN D folder.
2. Now there are three different situations that can happen within 5 seconds.
1. Nothing happens. You stay in the XMB and the memory stick flashes alot. Don't worry just hold the power switch up till it resets. Its okay nothing happened. Try it again.
2. Screen turns blue and then red. This means that the files that were supposed to be written to flash0 were not written. Again, don't worry. Go back through the guide and make sure you copied all the necessary files for HEN D and try again.
3. Screen turns blue and then green. SUCCESS! HEN D has successfully written the necessary flash files and should reboot(I think. I don't remember if it boots after the first time.). If it doesn't, reboot it yourself and run HEN D again.
Please note that after every cold boot that you will need to run the HEN D tiff file again. Don't worry it only writes to flash0 the first time you run it. After that when it successfully loads, you should see a blue screen only. I've had it hang at the Blue screen once or twice but its nothing to worry about."
(Ignore other steps.)
-= Double Post =-
Alright I'm at 3.02 OE-A but whenever I try to run the 3.02 OE-B update It restarts to the message "this game could not be started"