New great popstation GUI - Updated to .51
Go here for .6
Originated from MaxConsole.net here http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=40946
I uploaded it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/9383631/...0.5.1.zip.html
-edit- URL updated to .51 !
seems it underwent a namechange :)
A little GUI for popstation that lets you change images, save id and title.
Place all the normal popstation files (BASE.PBP, KEYS.BIN and popstation.exe) in the "files" folder before use.
cygwin1.dll have to be in either c:\windows\system32 or in the "files" foler.
Dont have any other files than cygwin1.dll, BASE.PBP, KEYS.BIN and popstation.exe in the "files" folder.
* Fixed some bugs and added error reporting.
* Possible to also add ICON1.PMF and SND0.AT3 files.
* Modify PBP files that have already been converted by popstation.
It is only possible to modify PBP files from popstation that have not been changed by any other program. If the file have been changed, images will look ok but save info will be wrong.
* Changed the way the program changes title and save ID. Hopefully it fixes the problems some people are having.
* Added some more tags to saveID.
* Added option to extract ISO file from already converted PBP files.
* Some bugs.
* New name.
* Handles already converted PBP files better. It is now possible to change title, game id and all other info in allready converted PBP files.
* Preview option.
* Extracts save ID from ISO file.
* Gets game title from DB.
* Separate game title and save title. Multidisk games can have different game titles but with one save title.
* Shows what region the game is from.
When changing stuff in a already converted PBP file all images have to be added again.
* All save ID's should now be detected.
Link to Popstation GUI v0.4
Here you go,I have provided a download here :D
And a link to a guide to make SND0.AT3:
And a link to a guide to make ICON1.PMF and GAMEBOOT.PMF: