I'v seen alot of requests on how do you convert a cwcheat to pspShark format. Heres a full tutorial on how its done:
1. First of all, you need to find the game id for the game you are playing: etc
ULES-0063 (you can find this in the cwcheat menu)
2. open up the cheat.db in notepad (we will refer to this as window 2) or a text editor and find the line
_S (insert game id here)
The _C represents the start of a cheat (or the description of the cheat) and the _L is the actual code itself.
3. Open up notepad (we will call this window 1), you are going to use this window to enter/build the pspShark cheat as you go.
4. In window 1, type in 010 (all pspShark cheats most likely start with this)
5. In window 2, For each _L under the _C do the following:
a) you should see two hexidicimal values, like 0x20040000 0x51200000
b) take a look at the first number in the first hexidecimal value (it will be either 2,1,0) (in the above example its 2). If its 2 or 1, append the numbers 01 to the text in window 1.
If its 0, append the numbers 02 to the text in window 1.
c) open up windows calculator, make sure "Hex" is selected and type in 08800000 + (The 7 characters after the first number) (so in the above example, you would type 08800000 + 0040000 - (discarding the 2 at the front). Now what ever value shows in calculator, append this to the text in window 1.
d) Now if the first number of the whole thing was 2 or 1 (it was 2 in the example above), append the 8 characters to the right of the first 8 characters in window 1. So in the above example, you would append
51200000. If the first number was 0, then you only append the last 2 characters of the whole thing (in the above example this would be 00 because thats whats at the end)
Keep doing this for all the _L that belongs to that cheat. Do not clear the text in window 1 for each _L.
6. Now you have built your cheat in window 1, go enter it in in pspShark. So for the above example, the final pspShark cheat should be:
this is equal to cwcheat: