make your own custom hello world 2.81-3.03!
are you really board waiting for the 3.03 downgrader to come out?
do you want something kinda fun to do with your 2.81-3.03 psp.
how about make 2.81-3.03 hello world say something different.
to make your hello world say some thing different you will need the following:
1. a hex editor you know how to use
2. 2.81-3.03 hello world exploit(GoofyExploit)
3. unpatched version of GTA:LCS
1. unpack the GoofyExploit to where ever
2. open a file called tetris.bin in hex. tetris.bin can be found in which ever ulus folder you use for the exploit.
3. once it is open search for 2.0.0.
4. you can edit everything (except the things circled in red) between the green lines with letters numbers and some symbles. see pic below
5. once done save it as tetris.bin and put it back in the ulus folder that the original one was in. put the ulus folder with the new tetris.bin on your memory stick where is should go and run the exploit
as always thanx to the team at noobz from finding the exploit!:tup: