I managed to load MSN from the PSP's XMB. It is really easy and really cool.
What You Need
- Flash Agent Version F1 - http://dl.qj.net/Flash-Agent-F1-Gene...2636/catid/151
- PSP Submenu Icon Injector v2.0 - http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Submenu-Icon-In...2546/catid/151
- MSN Icon - http://www.sendspace.com/file/pl5uvr
What To Do
1) First launch Flash Agent F1 and go to Firmware Hacks>Online Maunal Hacks>mob.emessenger.net as Online Manual
2) Once finished, exit Flash Agent F1
3) Shutdown your PSP and go into recovery mode.
4) Plug in your USB cable and go to Advanced>Toggle USB Flash0
5) Now go into vsh>resource and copy your topmenu_plugin.rco to your desktop
6) Now launch PSP Submenu Icon Injector v2.0 on the computer
7) Select your topmenu_plugin.rco that you copy from vsh>resource in the program
8) Now click Online Instruction Manual and browse to the MSN icon you downloaded
9) Click Inject
10) You MSN icon should now be in the topmenu_plugin.rco
11) Now open the topmenu_plugin.rco in a hex editor
12) Search for Online Instruction Manual
NOTE: It should be written like this - O.n.l.i.n.e. .I.n.s.t.r.u.c.t.i.o.n. .M.a.n.u.a.l
13) Change it to say MSN Messenger
NOTE: It should be written like this - M.S.N. .M.e.s.s.e.g.e.r. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Leave the unused spots as spaces)
15)Now open vsh>resource (On the flash0 through USB) and copy the injected and hexed topmenu_plugin.rco into there.
16) Exit recovery and you should have MSN Messenger in your XMB!