[Video] PSP Wifi Controll Using JoyToKey(controll ur pc with ur psp)
Ya it's a old video i made so just let you guys see it.
Hi all, i made a video of me turning my PSP into a joystick using WiFi Controller made by David Rudie, then i used joytokey to make my joystick(my psp) into controlling the PC system. in this video, i showed my psp using the "A-Stick" into a mouse."Start" into the start menu. "O" into right click, and "X" into left click. HERE IS A VIDEO:)
HERE is a Description on how to get started on this hacking app. after ill tell you about joytokey.
* Open the PSP directory and edit the proper wifi.cfg for your PSP version and set the IP of the computer you are going to use this on.
* Copy the correct director(y|ies) to your PSP depending on whether you have a 1.0 or 1.5 PSP. If you use a custom firmware mod that allows the use of single EBOOT.PBP files on a 1.5 PSP then you can use the 1.0 directory.
* Download and install PPJoy. *****simtel.net/product.download.mirrors. php?id=75176
* After it is installed open up your Control Panel and run Parallel Port Joysticks.
* When the window comes up click Add... at the bottom and then Add on the next screen.
* It will want to install some drivers so either have it scan automatically or point it to the directory you install PPJoy to.
* After it is done installing, click the PPJoy Virtual joystick 1 in the menu and click Mapping...
* Choose "Set a custom mapping for this controller" and click Next.
* Axes = 2 (X Axis and Y Axis)
Buttons = 8
POV hats = 1
* X Axis = Analog 0
Y Axis = Analog 1
* These buttons are up to you to set. I left them all default but changed Button 7 and Button 8 to be correct because they ARE WRONG default.
Button 1 = Digital 0
Button 2 = Digital 1
Button 3 = Digital 2
Button 4 = Digital 3
Button 5 = Digital 4
Button 6 = Digital 5
Button 7 = Digital 11
Button 8 = Digital 10
* Directional button POV
North = Digital 6
East = Digital 7
West = Digital 9
South = Digital 8
* Run the SocketText.exe program. It will open a Command Prompt window. Just minimize it and forget about it. If it just opens and closes, something went wrong. Good luck.
* Now start the program no your PSP and it should connect to your computer and basically be working. You'll find out in the next step.
* Go back to your control panel and go to Game Controllers. Click on the PPJoy Virtual joystick 1 and choose Properties. On the screen that comes up you should be able to press buttons on the PSP and have them show as working on the screen. I recommend calibrating the Analog Stick too.
After you done that, download JOYTOKEY on *************zophar.net/joy.html
start the app and try it out. you should know what to do, if not, leave a message and ill get back to you. try not to PM me.
(PS, sorry if you dont like the music and sorry for my bad english)