I have one PSP ordered online (Costco, bundle pack), but in the meantime, I saw some PSPs in local Wal-Mart and Target stores:
Wal-Mart has two 'T' SS256 models (a TA-082, 3.51 firmware)
Target has three 'S' SS256 models (TA-082, 3.50 firmware)
I am NOT sure what will I get when I receive my online ordered PSP (Costco, bundle pack), hence I am freaking over if I am getting a T model.
1) What is currently (as of 09/03/2007 that is) THE best method to downgrade, is it Lumines?
2) If I get one of those 'S' SS256 models, can I easily (assuming using Lumines method) downgrade?
3) Padora Battery is a remote possibility for me at this time, so my options are either finding a 3.50 and lower PSP, or using Lumines if I get 3.51+. What would you do?
4) Are official 3.51 and 3.52 really that near impossible to downgrade? (without using Pandora Battery method that is)
5) Once at 1.5, why do I want to upgrade to a custom firmware?
6) If I get a 3.0 or lower system, why do I have to UPGRADE to 3.50 first, and then Downgrade to 1.5?
7) Would you direct me to a TA-082 DOWNGRADER and Lumines Method link? (containing necessary files and such)
8) Is TA-082 really that bad?
9) What custom firmware do you recommend? M33 flavor or IE/OE?
10) When you downgrade and then install a CFW, can you still play recent retail bought games (on disc) that is. Or do you have to constantly change the state of your PSP? (like turning OFF/ON mod-chips in Xbox1)
I would really appreciate if you help me out here and I do apologize, if these have been asked before.
Thanks in advance!