Sonymon is out in the wild with a new update
Looking for an awesome homebrew for your PSP? Maybe you are a fan of Pokemon like so many others out there. You should check out the latest build of the PSP Homebrew game Sonymon. This is version 0.4. Thanks to PSP developer Fouadtjuhmaster you can play this cool Pokemon clone on your PSP and get your monster catching fix on.
Here is the changelog for the latest release and you can grab the download and check it out for yourself.
- Sometimes player name corrupts itself
- Some moves do not yet have animation
- Wild fanz attacks without warning
- When fighting Trainer V@ughn in the game the AI freezes for 70%
- All sonymon are more detailed
- Opponent sprite looks better
- Battle ground is better
- Main menu is different"