A tutorial on how to compile code for use in devhook 0.45+ by harleyg
1. Download the attached .rar and extract the files to the same directory as the Makefile.
2. Edit your Makefile, inside add:
3. At the end of your Makefile, insted of having "include $(PSPSDK)/lib/build.mak", add:Code:BUILD_PRX=1 PRX_EXPORTS=exports.exp
4. Make sure your application is not kernel mode! You can do this by editing your main file (main.c)Code:include build.mak
Insted of using:
Use:Code:PSP_MODULE_INFO("foo", 0x1000, 1, 1); PSP_MAIN_THREAD_ATTR(0);
5. Compile your application/game without the kxploit.Code:PSP_MODULE_INFO("bar", 0x0000, 1, 1);
6. Copy over the single EBOOT.PBP and put it inside a folder in GAME/
7. Launch it!