The perfect entertainment organizer, Media Go makes it easier than ever to take your media with you wherever you go. Transfer music, photos, and videos from your PC to your Sony or Sony Ericsson portable device, or import from your device to your PC. File conversion is hassle-free: Media Go automatically converts your media to the appropriate format for your device while maintaining the best possible quality.
Media Go version 1.5 provides the following improvements:
* The following additional devices from Sony Ericsson are supported: Xperia X10 mini, Xperia X10 mini pro, E10i, U20i, and Zylo.
* Play videos purchased from the Store as they download.
* Queue multiple items for download, including software updates, podcasts and media purchased from the Store.
* Transfer playlists already on the PSP* (PlayStation®Portable) system to Media Go.
* Purchase new media from online stores, including:
o PlayStation®Store (Please note: PlayStation®Store is not available in all countries.)
o Sony Ericsson PlayNow* (Please note: PlayNow* is not available in all countries.)
o Partner stores
* Purchase, backup, and restore PSP* games, comics and videos
* Watch the movies and TV shows you purchase from the Store on your PC as well as your PlayStation®3 and PSP* (PlayStation®Portable) system
* Easily transfer music, photos, audiobooks, audio clips, and videos to and from your Sony and Sony Ericsson portable devices
* Subscribe to podcasts and video blogs and automatically download new episodes
* Discover new video and audio podcasts from around the world in Media Go's podcast directory
* Rip songs from your CDs and transfer them to your Sony and Sony Ericsson portable devices
* Look up album and artist information and artwork from Gracenote® MusicID®
* Organize and search your entire media collection with ease
* Add useful ratings to your media and use them to sort your media
* Automatically synchronize content like playlists, podcasts, and recently added media to your Sony and Sony Ericsson portable devices
* See overviews of your devices so you can monitor total space used and total space available
* Add SensMe* data to your music files and create playlists based on the music's mood and beats per minute
* Play your media using different views: compact and full-screen