Update: Torky has released a new version of the M33 6.20 plugin, which enables support for the PSP-450, the redesigned Go!Cam bundled with Invizimals. Firmware 6.20 support + Go!Cam (PSP-450) support = Invizimals on 5.00 M33. But first there are a few steps you need to take:
1. Download PSP Firmware Update 6.20 and Psardumper.
2. Create the directory ďkd620″ on your memory stick; ms0:/kd620
3. Using Psardumper on the 6.20 firmware update, dump and decrypt usbcam.prx and usbmic.prx.
4. Copy the two files, usbcam.prx and usbmic.prx, to ms0:/kd620.
5. Copy this plugin, m33_620.prx and m33_620_user.prx, to ms0:/seplugins.
6. Activate m33_620.prx in ms0:/seplugins/game.txt.
And youíre done. That should be it. Now I think itís cool we host the M33 6.20 plugin. So grab the updated version below. If thatís not cool, Torky, let us know.
Download (rar pass: pspking.de)