Over at PSPGen.com
Xeiyanide, a member of our forums, we present a small model of safeguarding patapon2 (which allows the launch of the hbl). It renames the file h.bin i.bin of HBL in order to use the hen from Davee (5.03), because both have the same name (h.bin).
However, the author made a pack with the old backup and the new amended, with 2 different icons, and when launching Patapon2, you can choose which backup load.
--==> Works on PSP-1000, 2000, & 3000. <==--
* Connect your PSP to your computer via USB,.
* Place your PSP in "USB mode" with the option "USB Connection".
* Right-click on the file you downloaded,
* Choose "Extract files ...", (WinRAR is advised).
* Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP by the system.
* Press OK and wait extraction files.
* You can now rename the HBL - 'h.bin' to 'i.bin' on the root of the memory stick.
* Leave the "USB mode" on your PSP.
* Go to Memory Stick then start Patapon 2.Download: Hex-edit sourcesXeiyanide wrote:
PS: For those who tell me that the exploit HBL is open source and I can releaser without publishing the sources of my work, know that this is the hex-editing SDDATA.BIN generated Savegame Deemer . I have changed a single character, the "h" became "i".
SGDeemer modified files are available here for those who still want to see.
Download: Biloader for Patapon2