Total_Noob is very angry with the chinese guys (Coldbird & VFlame) who plagiarize their work without any shred of remorse or gratitude, but he's also very angry with the guys who provide his HEN for cash.There's nothing more fun than seeing unfounded rumors spread and let them spread. Do not read anything anywhere, will help you be more Zen.
Anyway the PSPGEN Team can announce that the 6.20TN-D will be posted Friday evening at the latest.
Here's the official TN-D readme:
Source(6.20 TN-D by Total_Noob)
- Added homebrew icon (thanks to PhysXPSP).
- Added full PSone gaming support (PSN PSone games, converted PSone games).
ICON0.PNG will be replaced if it isn't 80x80, else pops.prx causes a crash (custom icon by PhysXPSP).
- Added KEYS.BIN creation (possibility to share PSN PSone games).
- Added possibility to resume unofficial PSone games on PSPgo.
- Added plugins support for PSone games.
- Added TiltFX(motion controller) and Action Replay(cheat device) support (thanks to HacKmaN).
- Added possibility to translate TN VSH Menu.
- Added possibility to use own font table for TN VSH Menu.
- Fixed flash0 protection bug.
- Fixed 32gb memory stick incompatibility.
- Fixed bug that causes a crash when you suspend the device (manually) in TN VSH Menu.
- Increased large memory to 51m