Here is the release of OHG Code Archive Portable, a homebrew which lets you downlaod cheat files for more than 150 games of the psp, all in nitePR format. It comes with an optional online mode to check for updates and patches of the programs, the cheat files themself can be "installed" offline.
I would like to thank the follwoing people:
- emkaywe: For collecting all the cheatfiles and being my beta tester
-Val-: For being so nice to code the updater of the program
-ceikor & HacKmaN: For all there help they gave me, when I had questions about C. Especially ceikor, as he showed me, how to get the free space of an inserted memory stick.
-Geefive: For being a brilliant mentor, when I started with psp programming and had tons of questions
Dark_ALex: For releasing the VLF library which I used to to crate this GUI.
Now to the more interesting part, like some of you might think, here is the OHG Code Archive Portable 1.00 release video! Enjoy watching it.
Here is a list of it's features:
* more than 150 cheat files for US and EU
* support of the most famous cheat device of the psp: nitePR and all its mods
* games listed up in alphabetical order and an innovative design controllement for fast game searching
* innovative cheat controlling: you can view all the codes and download them without any internet on your psp; you can restore your old cheatfiles back easily
* wide range of customization options: Can switch between 7 standard colors and up to 3 own background pictures! Can switch bewteen 4 standard waves and up to 3 waves of your own to personalize the look of your OHG code archive!
* design changements will be permanent until your next changement!
* when "installing" a cheatfile to your cheat device folder, it checks if you have enough space left - this prevents empty copied cheat files!
* a superb online updater telling you if there is a new version to download - the updating process goes automatically, sit back and enjoy!
* a nice interface - providing you with one of the best possible looks in the psp homebrew scene!
How to create your very own OHG Code Archive Portable version!
Setting up a custom background picture:
1. decide which picture you want to use - make sure it is in the .bmp format and its depth is either 24 or 32 bits
2. rename it to "customBackground1.bm p", "customBackground2.bm p", or "customBackground3.bm p"
3. put the picture in the following folder (assuming the root of your psp is H): H:/PSP/Game/Code_Archive/Layout/
4. start Code Archive Portable and go to "Customization" - press X at either "CustomBackground1", "CustomBackground2" or "CustomBackground3" (depends on how you named your picture)
5. Enjoy your new personal look!
Setting up a custom wave:
1. decide which wave you want to use
2. get the RCO Editor by Zinga Burga (attached as a file in this thread) - start it
3. click "open rco", browse to your wave ("system_plugin_bg.rco ") and open it
4. You should now see "[GMO] mdl_bg" in the window, click at it and extract in into following folder (assuming the root of your psp is H): H:/PSP/Game/Code_Archive/Layout/
5. name it either "customWave1.omg", "customWave2.omg", or "customWave3.omg"
6. start Code Archive Portable and go to "Customization" - press X at either "customWave1", "customWave2" or "customWave3" (depends on how you named your picture)
7. Enjoy your new personal look!
Information for coders and starters on PSP Coding:
The program itself is programmed in C and makes usage of the VLF library of Dark_Alex. The updater is programmed in PGE Lua.
For those, who are interested in how to program such a homebrew in C, take a look at the following folder (assuming the root of your psp is H): H:/PSP/Game/Code_Archive/basic_sample/src/. This folder comes with the source of the eboot.pbp which can be found in the basic_sample folder and source as like the eboot can be used by you in ANY way to take a short look "behind the scenes".
Here is the download link to the OHG Code Archive Portable 1.00 and its official release plattform:
/* IMPORTANT: We have invested a huge amount of time, to make sure you will enjoy this program without encountering any problems on our psp while and/or after using this program and to deliver you a software which is bug-free. However, we cannot give you any warranty on this, so uage on your OWN risk! */
Install: Extract the .zip file on your PSP system in the directory H:/PSP/GAME/ (assuming the root of your psp is H)