Bright v0.3 is released by plum, he decided to update his Brightness Plugin.
Compatible with 5.00M33/5.03GEN/5.50GEN-D3/6.20TN and 6.35 Pro.
This plugins allows you to set the brightness level of your psp to maximum.
How to install (TUT by flofrucht):So that the intensity of the brightness of the top of the boot txt file correct mistakes had been wrong to describe the plug-in name
[spoiler]* unpack the archive bright_v0.3.zip
* copy the two files bright.ini and bright.prx files to the seplugins folder of your PSP
* add this line to vsh.txt, game.txt and pops.txt : [quote]
ms0: / seplugins / bright.prx 1 [/ quote] PSP User: [quote]
ef00: / seplugins / bright.prx 1 [/ quote]
* Restart VSH via VSH Menu
* change in the bright.ini the values, for example:
90 [/ quote]
100 = maximum
0 = Minimum
So there must be a sequence as above.
* Now press L Trigger + R Trigger + UP to change the brightness (it is now placed higher)
* Press L Trigger + R Trigger + Down to set it lower[/spoiler]