Custom Firmware Extender for 6.XX by whatever.
* Change the speed of the CPU / FSB from the XMB, UMD and ISO.
* Change the brightness of the screen.
* Take screenshots in the XMB, UMD and isos.
* Turn the USB from the XMB, UMD or ISO.
* Play with your ISO, UMD and homebrew on the PC screen by remotjoy.
* Load homebrew and ISO via USB.
* Play your music in mp3, at3, oma, omg and aac (must be in the / music)
* Reboot and Shutdown Fast psp.
* Change the volume of each audio channel of the PSP.
* Show information about memory psp.
* Enable the usb from the psp on, by modifying the cfe.config (not recommended)
* Select a speed of CPU / BUS from power through cfe.config
* Select a brightness level from power through cfe.config
Features * Time Machine, the CFE can restart any firmware compatible with TM as long as they have set time machine, so it automatically detects CFE.
To display the menu you must press note (♪) + R
Move between the menu and R. L
Increase or decrease arrows
* Updated RemoteJoy (now works on kernel 6.XX).
* Updated MP3 Player (MP3 Añadidso plugin modules).
Installation process :
Copy the * Cfe folder inside the folder seplugins and add the following line to vsh and game file:
ms0: / seplugins / cfe / cfe_loader.prx 1