The coder Strangelove updated YAPM plugins manager to version 0.50.
This homebrew allows us to easily manage plugins in our PSP.
The release today improves the graphics, easy to configure and fixes some bugs.
- Made theme sets for colors (finally).
- Temporarily disabled network stuff until I can put it to good use.
- Disabled redundant screenshot function.
- Moved command menu to it's own tab.
- Simplified configuration file.
- Always use Media Engine. It works in user mode on OFW >= 2.0.
- Fixed CWD bug caused by thread amnesia.
- Japanese font is now mandatory for japanese locale.
- Replaced extended permissions edition with a kernel module.