Hi everyone, here's a new version of All Install. It's probably a little late in the PSP's lifetime to release an app like this, but I don't mind. I still use the PSP a lot, and will continue to support it. Even if I'm the only one using the download forum, I'm going to keep it up for backup purposes. Hopefully, a few people can still get some enjoyment out of it.
All Install is a program that can download and install many different things for the PSP. It can install homebrew (even into game categories folders), it can install plugins (automatically editing your vsh.txt, game.txt, and/or pops.txt), and it can also install themes, gameboots, version.txt's, etc.
It downloads files from a forum, and the forum is open to everyone. You can download content, and also upload content. So, if your favorite homebrew is missing, you can add it! You can even upload content using just the PSP. No PC required. The program can also be customized, and other features include: a file browser, text editor, calculator, UMD dumper, and the ability to hide your files. The file browser has some unique features as well. Example: You can select multiple items from multiple directories. Let's say you have 2 zip files in ms0:/PSP/COMMON, and 3 rar files in ms0:/. You can select all 5 items, and extract them at once.
New version changelog:
1) File browser now lists files in alphabetical order
2) You can copy or delete whole directories
3) Both zip and rar files can be extracted
4) Improved the plugin installer, and also created a new way to install plugins (clicking X on a prx file gives you the option of adding it to your vsh.txt, game.txt, and/or pops.txt)
5) Created a new mode for the file browser that allows you to select an almost unlimited amount of files, and then copy or delete them. In a test, I actually selected 230 individual files (which came from 20 different directories), and then copied them all to a new directory.
6) Created a color config file that allows you to change the text colors of the program. (Useful when making a custom skin)
7) MANY bug fixes and other improvements
Here are two videos that show how the program works. The first video shows functions like: downloading content, installing homebrew and plugins, how to use the new plugin install method, and installing 5 homebrews at the same time.
This next video shows how to upload content using only the PSP. It shows an example of how to create a zip file with PSPKVM, and it shows how to upload zip or rar files with All Install. It also shows how to use the hide files feature.
You can download All Install here.
The program was tested on a PSP 1000 with 6.20 PRO-B10 and 6.20 TN-E, and on a PSP 2000 with 5.00 M33-6 and 5.50 GEN. It should also work on the PSP Go when using a memory stick. However, it won't work with the PSP Go's internal storage yet.