Super MiniMario has just been released by the creator of MiniMario and PSP 3D forum member, Arguru. If ya haven't already checked out MiniMario for 2.01+, definitely check Super MiniMario out. This is by far the most polished homebrew game I have seen that was specifically made for 2.0+, and if anything, the best homebrew game I have seen period. This is not a port, it's a purely hand-coded version of Super Mario. And most probably the greatest thing about this game is that it is fully customizable and modable. You can make your own levels, change character looks, everything. Loads of fun. And plus it works on 2.6 too, so since this doesn't use the EBOOT loading method, we can all enjoy Super MiniMario!
Here's some of the outstanding features this game offers:
- Full level map modding (using a simple text editor).
- Levels can be grouped to make a pack/game (smm_level_001.txt, smm_level_002.txt, etc). <- All the details about this are in smm_level_001.txt file included.
- Maps can be up to 1024x64 tiles (a psp game-screen is 30x16).
- Up to 128 enemies per level.
- 4 way scroll, breakable bricks, etc.
it can be downloaded from www.psp3d.com