Alright, I somehow missed the whole pandora battery gravy train. I have a 3.52 m33 fat psp, but I'm planning to buy a psp slim so I want to install cfw on that as well.
So a couple of questions-
1. Am I able to make my own pandora battery with any existing battery?
2. Does the battery I use have to be above any point in it's lifecycle? (Both of mine are super-drained after hundreds of recharges)
3. Is the battery useless for normal use after I turn it into a pandora battery?
4. If I make a pandora memory stick, will that memstick be completely useless for normal use if I format it?
5. How much space do the pandora files or whatever take up on the memory stick after you make a pandora memstick? (If it's small, I'll just buy an extra 64mb or something)
6. I suppose generally I'd like to know what components will be permanently affected after a psp slim cfw installation, such as batteries, memstick, psp, etc