Hi, I have 2 PSPs. One with CFW and one with OFW. I want to downgrade the OFW one, so I followed this guide and made the pandora battery on my CFW PSP.
What do I have to do now to downgrade the OFW? Thanks..
Do I follow this link?
Reflash your PSP
1. Remove the UMD, Battery, Memory Stick, and Power Cable from the bricked PSP.
2. Insert the Memory Stick ("Magic Memory Stick") you prepared beforehand into the bricked PSP.
3. Insert the battery ("JigKick Battery") you prepared beforehand into the PSP.
4. Boot the PSP. A menu will appear. Follow the onscreen instructions to reflash your PSP.
5. When the flashing process is complete, restart your PSP.
6. If all goes well, a blue screen will appear, telling you that your settings are corrupt, and to press circle to repair them. Do so now, rebooting your PSP if necessary.
7. You should now have a 1.50 PSP