Well my PSP is 3.51 and dont have access to any other PSP. So I know that I have to hardmod. I am buying an extra battery today, one I will use for pandora hardmod and my original I will use to play with. I also have 32MB memory stick only. I have read some people say that a 128MB is needed for MMS and some say 256MB is needed for MMS and some say 512MB is needed for MMS. Anyone know the right answer? I am going to buy the smallest memory card I can that I am able to use for MMS. I also am gonna buy a memory card with 4 gigs maybe 8 gigs to have music and movies and stuff on. I read that 8 gig cant work with MMS dont know about 4..
So my questions here are..
1. Should I get a 128 or 256 or 512MB memory stick for MMS?
2. If I got a 4Gb memory stick could I use it for MMS and other stuff?
3. Does 8GB not work for MMS?
4. Do certain types of memory sticks not work for MMS?
5. Anyone got a link to a guide about hard modding? It seems every site/forum/video I see is not for hard modding.. and thats the only way I can get out of 3.51?