PSP Pandora Deluxe v0.2
Download Links: [Removed - Contains illegal files]
Here you have it, an all-in-one solution for your Pandora Needs.
This program is designed to prepare your PSP Memory Stick to be used with the Pandora Battery. Unfortunately this program can not change your Battery to Pandora, however it will copy programs to the Memory Stick in order for you to do this yourself.
New features this time around include a Backup / Restore option, plus the option to install the 1.50 / 3.40 Mixed Mode of Time Machine v0.1, plus a whole new GUI.
Hope you enjoy this nice little program.
WARNING!!! THIS PROGRAM WILL FORMAT THE PATH YOU SELECT AS YOUR PSP, SO MAKE SURE THAT -YOU SELECT THE CORRECT DRIVE, AND BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA FROM YOUR PSP MEMORY CARD
* A PC with Windows XP / Windows Vista and .NET Framework v2.0.
* A PSP with USB Connection and 3.xx/4.xx M33 Custom Firmware Installed.
* The official Sony Firmware Update files (EBOOT.PBP) for 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, and 3.90.
What it does:
* Formats your PSP Memory Stick
* Copy the TimeMachine IPL to the Memory Stick.
* Copy Official Firmwares 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, abd 3.90 to your PSP.
* Installs jas0nuk's Pandora ELF Menu to access all the programs.
* Copies Hellcats Pandora Installer to your PSP.
* Copies Despertar Cementerio 3 to your PSP.
* Copies Despertar Cementerio 4 to your PSP.
* Copies Despertar Cementerio 5 to your PSP.
* Copies Time Machine v0.1 to your PSP.
* Copies the Noobz Pandora 1.50 Downgrader Installer to your PSP.
How to use it:
1. First of all, BACKUP YOUR MEMORY STICK as this program will FORMAT it.
2. Start the Application and load in the Eboot files.
3. Select the Programs you wish to install on your Memory Stick.
4. Select your PSP Drive to be formatted and prepared.
5. Press the "Start" button to start formatting and copying files to your PSP.
- Totally re-coded from scratch
- Upgraded Hellcats Pandora Installer to Revision 4
- Upgraded jas0nuk ELF+PBP Menu to 0.4
- Initial Release
Programming and Logo by: DJB
* Forahobby and Klutsh for all his help with this Project.
* Dark Alex and Team M33 for all their work with PSP Custom Firmware
* C+D for initially making the breakthrough with the Pandora Battery
* Hellcat for the Pandora Installer