Sry, I'm confused about some things. How long will it take for me to get my PSP Slim up and running with a backup from my retail game on a memory stick?
1. A PSP Slim
2. A retail game of God of War
3. Just received a DATEL Pandora 2000 battery in the mail.
1. Do I need to install Depertario, or was that just to help make the Pandora battery in the first place?
2. How many Memory sticks do I need? (I have a 2 gig and two 512's)
3. Do I need to create a magic stick for something?
4. Is there a certain firmware number that's the safest? I don't care about the PSN store or Skype or anything right now. I'm just trying to get it running with games (maybe PSX or SNES emulators)
5. What needs to be installed by hooking up the PSP to my computer? Maybe there's YouTube vids on what to do next.
Thanks for any help. I never have time anymore to research this stuff that much. I'll do my best tho.