And the beta run continues... Team P86 has released an updated version of their Netfront Internet Browser. The homebrew browser mod which allows you to unlock the PSP's memory useage restrictions gets some fixes and improvements.
- -Selection of the destination directory problem is now fixed.
- -Used memory is always max. (Not Automatic).
- -Now it at the startup it will show the max memory which will be used.
- -The code is cleaned.
- -New interface at startup and exit.
- -Added a music and good theme to the EBOOT. (Thanks to Mazide).
- -EBOOT is now smaller. (Thanks to Mazide)
- -You can now exit the browser from the HOME button.
- -"Free RAM" func.
Again, since this is still on its beta phase, the developers advice all users to track down some bugs if they happen. If you spot any, make sure to report it to them via the forums. That way, development for this homebrew can speed up a bit.
- -Press Circle and quit from browser.
- -It will ask if you want to exit or Free RAM.
Download: Netfront Interner Browser (HighMemoryMod Beta 2)
Visit: QJ.NET PSP development forums