Another month has come and gone, and another batch of weekly features will now find themselves zipped up for your convenience. QuickGuide and How-To issues 4 through 8 (yes, it was a rather long month) are all here in this neat bundle.
To recap what went on the past month for our weekly features:
QJ How-To Series:
- 4 - Custom Firmware 5.00 M33
- 5 - Dark AleX, the life and times of a PSP homebrew hero
- 6 - The GripShift Exploit
- 7 - The AhMazing AhMan, father of iR Shell
- 8 - QJ's Most Useful PSP Homebrew Applications
Now that we've progressed through the basics of the PSP homebrew scene, we shall now take pause and divert our attention to another platform that's just yet to fulfill its homebrew potential, the nifty, the aggressive, the young "PSP Killer", iPhone.
- 4 - Making Pandora's Battery
- 5 - Legality 101 (Part 1): Copyright Issues and Homebrew
- 6 - Legality 101 (Part 2): Copyright Issues and Homebrew
- 7 - Installing AhMan's iR Shell
- 8 - CXMB Installation
For the whole month of April, our features will be focusing on the iPhone, with the aim of learning more about this wonder-phone right along with you. We have, in fact, begun on this exploration already, with our QuickGuide #9 on the basics of iPhone and the jailbreaking phenomenon.
We hope you will continue to support our weekly features as they are meant only to make us bond closer through our love of gadgets. We promise to provide you with as much diversity and variety as we can to always keep the ante up.
Thanks and see you next month for another round of zipper features!
Download: QJ QGuide March
Download: QJ How-To March