Here's a new revision for jpcsp, a WIP PSP emulator built using Java. This new build, revision 990, includes the following changes:
There's a frequently updated homebrew compatibility list here. The jpcsp forums also has a similar list for commercial games, here.
- Updated the debugger:
- Added address highlighting for jumps and branches.
- Replaced the Look and Feel list selection with our own, now register highlighting on the selected line is readable.
- RTC updated:
- Fixed psp time fromMicros.
- Improved sceRtcSetTick and sceRtcGetTick, but it doesn't match psp exactly
- Added some more log messages:
- 2.71 and 3.52 versions of sceUtility.
- Basic attempt at kernel printf.
Download: jpcsp v0.2 rev 990