Another week's passed by in the realm of homebrew. The past seven days we saw update upon update for the more popular recent homebrew apps out there as well as a couple of new timewasters like the Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" soundboard and a new Etch-A-Sketch game. Here's a look back at the week in homebrew!
- Team P86 has released an updated version of their Netfront Internet Browser, the homebrew browser mod which allows you to unlock the PSP's memory usage restrictions. Link.
- After what he admits as "the worst release of Ultimate VSH Menu," Total_Noob returned with an update for Ultimate VSH Menu, complete with an apology for the crashes from the previous version. Link.
- From test 0.54, Gaby_64's AirCrack-PSP jumped to test 0.57 with a ton of new additions and fixes. Link.
- The Time Rewind feature popularized by davex has made it into the latest release of uberjack's RACE! PSP NeoGeo Pocket emulator. Link.
- For his first PSP release, alex_e came up with Flash Spacer, an app that lets you uninstall the LocationFree Player from your PSP. Link. A second version that uninstalls the Camera function has also been released. Link.
- Miles has released a PSP version of the Flash-based Daft Punk soundboard featuring "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger". Link.
- Updates to the jpcsp PSP emulator's built-in debugger and RTC were added in v0.2 rev 990. Link.
Be sure to check back again next week for the next PSP Homebrew Weekend Warrior.
- Dark_Shark of the Dark_Devs team has come up with a demo of his project: Battle Fantasy v0.1, a homebrew fighting game pitting together characters from different manga universes. Link.
- Up for a challenge? Try caux's Decrypt and try to decipher a coded message using nothing but your wits and smarts. Link.
- Another Etch-A-Sketch PSP game from prolific PSP homebrew dev ZX81: PSP-Magic. Link.