Nick Swardh dropped us a line with another good news, this time in the form of PSP Video Converter v3.70. That's right, the next update for the well-loved PSP homebrew app has arrived, and it brings with it a good number of tweaks and fixes.
Check out the changelog below:
- Added options to select where in the video the Logo/Watermark should be displayed
- Added Fade In/Out options to the Logo/Watermark feature
- .Added options to select default languages for Audio and Subtitles
- dded option to cancel the shutdown-timer if needed
- Increased the Audio Delay range from 10 to 20 seconds
- .Fixed a fade image in/out bug not showing while previewing video
- Fixed another fade in/out bug not showing when trimming the video
- Fixed an "AUTO" audio-sync bug
Thanks for the tip, Nick Swardh!
Download: PSPVC v3.70