My, my, zeroxorxdiexskater sure is rolling out those updates, ain't he? The latest version for stress reliever homebrew app/game Smash My PSP! has been released.
Now on v3.21, it seems we've missed out on v3.2, since last we reported on was v3.1. Thus said, we're including that as changelog history below. It's quite huge, actually - we got new implements to use for unabashed XMB destruction.
- fixed paintcan colors
- rerouted screeshot to ms0:/Picture/screenshot.png
Download: Smash My PSP! v3.21
- fixed screenshot function
- added white background
- added spray paint
- added eraser
- added option to change colors for crayon and spray paint
- removed chainsaw
- put all 3 stamps into one weapon that alternates
- modified phaser images slightly
- modified pistol images slightly
- fixed auto fire after weapon selection
Visit: QJ.NET PSP development forums