Mr305 is back with a hefty update for TweakDISPLAY, the homebrew app that gives you access to a bulk load of effects on your PSP - from upside-down display to grayscale to color filters, among others.
If you're new to this app, here are some videos to show you the power of TweakDISPLAY (these vids are actually old, taken from previous versions):
Here in TweakDISPLAY v1.0, compatibility for the VSH Menu has been fixed, with speed boosts added in and some minor changes in controls.
Make sure to take a good, long look at the readme! You guys can also check out the forums for some info.
- VshMenu Now works.
- NEW EFFECT: Added Flip Mode 30 Stable; No memory leaks, no crashes, No screen artifacts, however 30fps.
- (Note: Once you go over onto the experimental mode, the PSP is may crash at any time, so, going back to this effect wont help.)
- SPEED BOOST for "Brightness Boost" effect: 15-20fps. (Keys: TRIANGLE SQUARE Analog Up/Down)
- SPEED BOOST for "Contrast Boost" effect: 15-20fps
- Bug fix: In Flip Mode, When the effect was toggled to off, the keys werenot mapped back correctly; Fixed.
- Changed controls: LTRIGGER RTRIGGER = Toggle current Effect.
- Changed controls: Now uses TRIANGLE LTRIGGER/RTRIGGER to change effect; the controls are invisible , wont affect the what's happening on screen.
- Snappier responce when Brigtness is adjusted in brightness mode.
- Miscellaneous code cleanups.
Download: TweakDISPLAY v1.0.1151
Visit: QJ.NET PSP development forum