Late last week, alex e updated his Flash Spacer, and now here's another one. This version is just a quick update, considering the time it took to get it up, but hey, it's got something you might find useful. Check it out.
Gotta emphasize that messing with flash0 is really tricky (or should I say brick-y?) business, so please, be careful, alright? Everything you need to know is in the readme.
- further new sleek menu
- easy to follow selections
- improved code
- added a function to remove the dic folder (the dic folder is used for japenese games. if you try to play a game or use a function that requires these, the PSP will crash. if you want to play the game, restore the back-up)
- added a function to restore the dic folder.
- added a exit method via start.
- automatically makes back-up folders.
- now saves approx of 3mb
Download: Flash Spacer v2.5
Visit: QJ.NET PSP Development Forum