Homebrew coder HardHat together with Team Sushi has released another update for HardHat's Battle Arena, a homebrew game where you are task to collect and train a party of up to 6 mages and eventually win the Sushi Island Tournament. The latest version has added new features like trainers, some fixes and more tweaks.
Version 0.61 changelog:
- added trainers who guide you through the whole Mage Master experience.
- fixed underpowered spells from increasing your opponent's health. It now says attack was ineffective.
- moved game save to START so that those O saving loops go away
- use O to exit from battle preparation screens.
- all new mage upgrades now happen at green or white training centres
- rearranged the order of the training centres to have a more natural flow around the road, and switched the game save format. The order is now: white, yellow, red, blue, black (tournament) and green.
Download: HardHat's Battle Arena v0.61
Visit: QJ.NET PSP Development forum