Are you ready for another noteworthy update for the excellent homebrew racer game based on Tron? Homebrew coder SG57 dropped by the QJ.NET PSP Development Forums to release version 3.01 of Light Cycle 3D. Some notable features in the latest version includes a new camera control, more stable MPS3 playback, a new skin and some more tweaks.
Version 3.01 changelog:
- You can now control the distance on the camera from the cycle with Up and Down on the D-pad
- You can now control the height of the camera from the cycle with the analog stick up and down
- Reset camera distance and height with O while in-game
- The Void' by 0m3GA ARS3NAL skin now comes bundled with the game (along with Virtual Reality)
- Tracers/rails are now randomly colored til the main graphical bug is fixed
- Fixed up 'uber' gametype, no longer can you go through walls and walls will destroy properly
- You may now toggle MP3 looping with TRIANGLE in the Pause menu in-game!
- MP3 Playback should be much more stable now (yes finally lol)
- and more..
Download: Light Cycle 3D v3.01
Visit: QJ.NET PSP Development forum