Homebrew developer Art dropped by the QJ.NET PSP Development Forums to release a new update for Fractal Universe, a relatively fast Mandelbrot set fractal explore where you can move left, right , up, down, zoom in and out of the image you see at any time. The latest update has added new features like a zoom viewfinder and some more tweaks. Below are the list of changes.
- Added a higher quality setting (255 iterations).
- Implemented auto mode that can create frames of a fractal growth effect video.
- Program now clocks the PSP to 333 MHz.
- Saved images are now in 24 bit bitmap format.
- Some information is now shown on the calculating screen.
- Program now makes click sound for every valid button press, and when a new frame is rendered.
And here's a little preview of Fractal Universe courtesy of Art.
- Fixed program exit screen to work properly when Home button is pressed.
- Implemented zoom viewfinder.
- Images are now saved to ms0:/PICTURE/Fractals so they can be viewed in the XMB picture viewer.
Download: Fractal Universe v3
Visit: QJ.NET PSP Development forum