Homebrew developer Art is back with a new update for Fractal Universe, a relatively fast Mandelbrot set fractal explore where you can move left, right , up, down, zoom in and out of the image you see at any time. Notables features of the fourth release includes support for Julia set algorithm, analogue controller and an overlay viewfinder window.
Version 4 changelog:
- Added progress bar for new frame rendering.
- Implemented live updated display for new frame rendering.
- Added support for anologue controller.
- Added support for Julia set algorithm.
- Implemented feature to prevent previously saved images from being overwritten.
- Implemented colour palette display.
- Colour palette generation no longer causes a new frame to be rendered.
Download: Fractal Universe v4
Visit: QJ.NET PSP Development forum