Homebrew coder FaT3oYCG dropped by the QJ.NET PSP Development Forums to release Appzer, a Lua browser for PGE Lua Player. The first release candidate of Appzer features a selected item indicator, displays current directory, scroll bar, displays basic file information and browser status.
Other feature includes:
For more info about Appzer, please read the README provided in the download.
- Displays up to 18 files at a time.
- Enable / Disable USB mode.
- Take multiple screenshots.
- Colour coded squares next to item names.
- Green is a folder that has an index.lua file in it.
- (Appzer will try to launch that file if you click on the folder.)
- Orange is a normal folder that has no index.lua file inside it.
- Blue currently means any file that Appzer can open.
- Black is for anything else.
Download: Appzer RC v0.01
Visit: QJ.NET PSP Development forum
More PSP homebrews: