You may or may not have heard of Spike's Kenka Bancho 3, but apparently Atlus is bringing the PSP beat 'em up game to North America. To this end, they've sent out a survey asking gamers to help rename the game.
First, some background. According to Atlus, the game is all about you "proving yourself as the baddest hombre in town, accomplished by putting your fist as ungently as possible into the faces and guts of your opponents." Judging by the screenshots, you also get to shoot eye lasers.
The survey includes suggestions like Kenka Bancho, Badass Rumble, Turf Wars, and Bancho Royale. What I really like though is the literal translation that Atlus gives: "Awesome Master of Badass Beating-Up-People Guys." Now THAT's a game I'd buy based solely on the title.
You can participate in the survey here, and you can check out a few features of the game below.
- Choose your prefecture and take on over 47 bancho rivals on your quest to be Japan's #1 bancho!
- Find new hand-to-hand fighting techniques by trashing punks all over town!
- Earn hidden awards for discovering a variety of playing styles!
- Discover hidden events and characters!
- New Game your way to the ultimate beatdowns!
- Play it your way - participate in the storyline or explore the city while beating up thugs for the limited time you have on vacation. It's up to you!
- Make your own bancho with hundreds of clothing, hair, and facial combinations!
- Stock up on a wide variety of weapons and items!
- Take a friend along and share the pain with the 2-player cooperative mode!
More Atlus titles:
- Demon's Souls coming October 6, pre-order goodies revealed
- Atlus packing full game OST with every Shin Megami Tensei: Persona launch copy