The JPCSP team is back with another update for their Java emulator for the PSP, this time armed with the JPCSP v0.2 revision 1094.
The changes are:
- r1094 Small fix for __sceSasCore, I'm not sure if this matters
- r1093 Better debugging information for compiler.
- r1092 Capture GE list: display warnings and stop list scanning on JUMP, RET, CALL.
- r1091 Fix to avoid ConcurrentListModificatio nException when exiting Jpcsp
- r1090 Improved implementation of PSP memory allocation to allow reallocation from released blocks r1089 Save the textures as images (in tmp/ .bmp) when capturing a GE list. Set the VideoEngine log level to TRACE when capturing (might be useful when debugging)
- r1089 Save the textures as images (in tmp/ .bmp) when capturing a GE list.
- Set the VideoEngine log level to TRACE when capturing (might be useful when
- r1088 updated event flag manager to yield to higher priority threads (untested)
Download: JPCSP v0.2 revision 1094
Other PSP Homebrew Emulators: